Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||New York, NY
|| Accounting/Auditing, Finance/Economics, Executive Management, Quality Control, Research & Development
Senior Manager Financial & Business Analysis|
This role is responsible to design and develop CCAR and Stress Testing Scenarios for HNAH. Responsible for establishing a fit-for-purpose Scenario Design structure and models, with strong governance and analytics. Support Head of Scenarios and Modelling in all forecasting assessments including non-PPNR models, governance committees linked to scenario design including Board of Directors, and analysis around capital implications related to CCAR scenarios.
Impact on the Business
- Design baseling and stress scenarios for CCAR 9Q BAU and Global Market Shock
- Work with the Business and the Risk Identification teams to understand and incorporate firm specific risks in the proposed scenarios
- Perform Analysis to benchmark scenarios with internal and industry data. Estimate PBT impact from the candidate scenarios.
- Seek stakeholder feedback and approval for the proposed scenarios
- Develop and manage models related to scenario design and enrichment. Ensure planning compliance with FRB and OCC supervisory guidance on Model Risk Management
- Perform Industry research with respect to the current economic trends
Customers / Stakeholders
- Risk Identification Team
- Lines of Business
- LOB Finance team
- Credit and Market Risk Management teams
- CCAR Modeling leads
- Head of CCAR
- Head of Capital Planning
- HNAH CFO and CRO
- Regulators including FRB and OCC
Leadership & Teamwork
- Work with stakeholders in Risk Identification team, Credit and Market Risk Management teams, and Finance teams to build consensus around the proposed Scnearios.
- Lead and train junior members and supporting staff in the scneraio design team
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Analyze and complete sensitivity and stress test analyses of single-name metrics and economic capital calculations for the credit portfolio.
- Ensure that effective governance is followed, including the approval of the proposed Stress Testing scenarios. Meet internal standards, including ensuring that the models used in Scenrio design and Enrichment meet the requirements of the HNAH model policy.
- This is a critical role for the Stress Testing exercise, hence quality and timely completion of the given task is important.
- CCAR and PRA Stress Testing: Scenario Design
- Global Market Shock
- SR 11/7 Guidance
Management of Risk
- Ensure compliance, operational risk controls in accordance with HSBC or regulatory standards and policies; and optimize relations with regulators by addressing any issues.
Observation of Internal Controls
- Maintains HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
HSBC is blazing the trail for African-American colleagues, check it out:
As you complete your online application, please use source code: Historically Black Colleges
and Universities. If you would like to notify HSBC's Diversity Recruiting team of your application, please e-mail
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum of six years of proven financial management experience or equivalent. Financial Services industry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or finance, related field or equivalent experience: Advanced degree preferred.
- Strong knowledge of stress testing and CCAR requirements
- Strong ability for problem solving and attention to detail
- Strong communication, analytical, and presentation skills
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and with all levels of internal and external management and government regulators