Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Brooklyn, NY United States
|| Collegiate Faculty, Staff, Administration
Head Coach, Women's Basketball|
Position: Head Coach, Women's Basketball
Reports to: Director of Athletics
Job Summary: Direct all phases of the day-to-day operations of the College’s Division 1 women’s basketball program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Recruitment, instruction, development and competitive coaching of student-athletes;
• Team scheduling and travel coordination;
• Supervision of three full-time assistant coaches;
• Representing and promoting the women’s basketball program within the established policies and guidelines of the College, the Northeast Conference (NEC), and the NCAA;
• Must at all times have a dedicated commitment to student-athlete academic success, community engagement, positive public relations, the fiscal management of the program, and compliance with institutional, conference, and NCAA policies and regulations.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Bachelor's degree;
• Five years of collegiate women’s basketball coaching experience;
• Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations and the ability to pass the annual NCAA Coaches' Certification Exam.
Interested applicants must apply through the St. Francis College Careers webpage at:
For over 150 years, the mission of St. Francis has been to provide an affordable, quality education to working class people who otherwise may not be able to attend college. St. Francis College is a private, independent, co-educational urban college whose Franciscan and Catholic traditions underpin its commitment to academic excellence, spiritual and moral values, physical fitness, social responsibility and life-long learning. We educate the whole person for a full, relational life, developing the students' talents and abilities for meaningful, fulfilling careers, as well as for collaborative, service-oriented leadership.
The College strives to offer ample opportunities for students to immerse themselves in the intellectual, cultural and professional opportunities afforded by New York City and to serve the needs of the local community in which they live and study. Our location in Brooklyn Heights provides a confluence of cultures and religious beliefs, mirroring our commitment to maintain and celebrate our diverse student body.
St. Francis College is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity employer and we are strongly committed to increasing the diversity of our faculty, students, and the curriculum. Qualified candidates of diverse ethnic and racial backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Please visit our employer showcase!