Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Azusa, CA United States
Evaluation & Assessment Administrative Assistant (Temporary)|
A leader in the Council for Christian Colleges & Universities, Azusa Pacific University is committed to excellence in higher education. Offering more than 100 associateís, bachelorís, masterís, and doctoral programs on campus, online, and at six regional locations across Southern California, APU continues to be recognized annually as one of Americaís Best Colleges by U.S. News & World Report. APU is seeking employees who desire to engage in our thriving culture by cultivating community through professional interactions, demonstrating a posture of lifelong learning, and modeling Christ-like character. Working together, employees at APU commit to establishing a university atmosphere that is edifying to God and to one another.
For staff positions, please apply directly at: http://apustaffjobs.silkroad.com
The School of Nursing is seeking an Administrative Assistant to perform organizational duties that support the Office of Evaluation and Assessment (OEA). The OEA is responsible for collecting, managing, and reporting the School of Nursing's evaluation and assessment data.
We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing organizational support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver, organized, and is sensitive to confidential matters. The key to success in this position is the steady completion of tasks. Extensive software skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of administration, faculty, staff, students, and visitors.
* Bachelorís degree or equivalent education and experience.
* Job related experience within specialized field with increasing levels of responsibility is required
Primary Duties/Essential Functions
* Manage workflow and ensure that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly
* Enters and records data from electronic and hard copy source materials into system(s) using an electronic keyboard.
* Updates records by deleting, changing, merging or adding data to files.
* Reviews and verifies source materials to determine accuracy and completeness of information; follows up to correct or complete data.
* Assist with compiling data, sorting, counting, and ensuring reports, and other documents are accurate
* As a productive team member, provide customer relations to our faculty and staff, as well as, meet and direct visitors coming to the campus
* Maintain confidentiality, uphold employee and student confidence, and protect operational integrity
* Comprehensive understanding on how to apply current technology and software to complete tasks and assignments efficiently.
* Schedule, coordinate, maintain meetings/appointments, and take minutes or notes.
* Manage sensitive and confidential file systems in both digital and physical formats.
* Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties when needed.
* Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
Azusa Pacific University is a Christ-centered, multicultural community that values and seeks faculty and staff who are committed to diversity, work effectively with diverse populations, and engage others in ways that honor our rich cultural mosaic and biblical foundation.
You can learn more about APU by watching the stories of faculty, staff, and alumni as they carry out our mission here: http://www.apu.edu/stories/
Azusa Pacific University will conduct a background check on all final candidates.
Review of applications will begin immediately, and the position will remain open until filled unless otherwise stated. Azusa Pacific University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.