Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Azusa, CA United States
Application Processing Specialist - Undergraduate Admissions |
Azusa Pacific University is a comprehensive, evangelical, Christian university located 26 miles northeast of Los Angeles, California. A leader in the Council for Christian Colleges & Universities, APU is committed to excellence in higher education. Offering over 80 bachelors, masters and doctoral programs on campus, online, and at seven regional centers across Southern California, APU has been recognized as one of U.S.News & World Report's Best Colleges for seven years running. The university provides outstanding opportunities for staff in advancement, professional growth, and Christian ministry. APU seeks staff who model excellence in their discipline and have a clear and compelling understanding of their faith and Christian commitment.
For staff positions, please apply directly at: http://apustaffjobs.silkroad.com
The primary function of this position is to be responsible for the processing of application materials as well as to assist with data the processing and data entry into both the PeopleSoft Campus Solutions (CS) database and the TargetX Student Relationship Management (SRM) system. This position serves in a data-processing role, performing duties related to the application processing and data maintenance of prospective students. Secondary duties involve the assistance of other staff in the direct scanning and indexing of undergraduate admissions documents and general database maintenance. Other duties as assigned by the Assistant Director of Processing and Operations.
* Some college work required.
* Bachelorís degree preferred.
* Minimum of 2-4 years of admissions or related experience preferred.
* Prior experience with PeopleSoft database and/or Salesforce platform preferred.
Primary Duties/Essential Functions
* Perform tasks associated with the data entry, processing, maintenance and communications for approximately 10,000 applications per year:
- Administer all admission decisions and status changes. Process files and do data entry, coding and communication generation for acceptances, denials, wait list, and all other post-application pre-admission decisions and status changes.
- Seasonally generate lists to check files and/or database for data accuracy and completeness.
- Process all electronic test scores. Receive and process electronic test score files, and do all necessary test score updates to applicant files in SRM and PeopleSoft. Periodically audit for accuracy.
- Process merit scholarships and communicate with staff in case of increase.
- Manage and monitor student groups, service indicators, and matriculate students upon completion of required application steps.
* Additional inquiry and application processing and maintenance as needed during busy times:
* Ongoing maintenance of complete and accurate process/procedure manuals and instructions.
* Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
* Regular, punctual attendance as required by the supervisor based on department needs.
* General SRM database knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Windows-based software (Excel, Word) required.
* Experience with Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Drive), TargetX/Salesforce and PeopleSoft systems preferred.
Azusa Pacific University is a Christ-centered, multicultural community that values and seeks faculty and staff who are committed to diversity, work effectively with diverse populations, and engage others in ways that honor our rich cultural mosaic and biblical foundation.
Click below to discover some of the many benefits APU employees enjoy including competitive health care options, an 8% retirement match, and a generous tuition discount.
You can learn more about APU by watching the stories of faculty, staff, and alumni as they carry out our mission here: http://www.apu.edu/stories/
Azusa Pacific University will conduct a background check on all final candidates.
Review of applications will begin immediately, and the position will remain open until filled unless otherwise stated. Azusa Pacific University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Qualifications & Requirements
Please See Job Description