MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
FULL TIME/8A-5P/80 HOURS PER WEEK
The Intranet Developer participates in developing and maintaining employee-based website solutions. He/she supports and contributes to the annual work plan for the Premier Health System Marketing Support Services team in regards to internal communication and knowledge management tools. The employee works on a variety of technology projects, ranging from integrated communications applications to large, complex integrated applications. This Developer is responsible for Information Technology work categories as detailed below, but is focused specifically on supporting the work plan for Premier Health Marketing Communications employee and physician communications. In addition to day-to-day tasks, the position has a forward-looking orientation that is concerned with changing technology and its relation to standards, tactics, and strategy.
The position interacts with both Premier Health Marketing Communications (internal) and Information Technology (internal), as well as approved third-party vendors. There is also internal interaction with other individuals within IT who need assistance with the implementation or support of web servers or infrastructure, junior team members, and legacy application integration.
He/She shares knowledge/education with fellow team members. This position allows for the continued development of the employee's knowledge of and experience with information technology and the business of the organization.
Qualifications & Requirements
· Bachelor Degree or Associates Degree with appropriate years of experience in the skills below required.
· Not Applicable
· Certification in areas directly related to internet and intranet technologies are desirable.
· Configuration of SharePoint SCOM MSP and monitoring of all required SharePoint Services; provide hands-on technical and tier 2/3 application support of SharePoint functionality; SharePoint development experience (Web Parts, Configuration, Implementation, etc.); knowledge of SharePoint Online development technologies
· Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS), preferably .NET-based, architecting and developing within set of templates, master pages, and CSS.
· Experience with responsive framework design.
· Tool and application development to support communications campaigns and initiatives.
· Has worked collaboratively with interactive creative/consulting agency to translate designs and user experiences into internet architecture.
· Demonstrated ability to develop and adhere to strict user experience implementation guidelines.
· Experience with usability testing documentation, translating this into new solutions for the website system.
· Experienced with Team Foundation Server (or similar tool) in a highly collaborative team environment
· Experience with upgrading SharePoint
· Experience setting websites up for site analytic software and code; understanding of how to extract and read data.
· Experience evaluating and optimizing site performance.